Feeling like your wheels of energy are out of balance? Our 7 Chakra Bracelet restores and balances your 7 chakras getting you back to your spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically healthy self. Perfect gift for anyone looking to find balance and restore self.
Colors of the 7 Chakra Bracelet below:
- Red – First chakra
- Orange – Second chakra
- Yellow – Third chakra
- Green – Fourth chakra
- Blue (sapphire blue or turquoise) – Fifth chakra
- Purple (or deep indigo) – Sixth chakra
- White (sometimes purplish white) – Seventh chakra
Each color represents a type of motion or frequency diverging through the chakras. This classic color chart is based on yogic traditions, as well as contemporary healing schools of thought. Although the exact color of each energy center may vary, there is a general agreement about a rainbow-colored representation of the chakra system.
Meaning of chakra colors:
- Red : Root chakra (first chakra); it symbolizes safety, survival, grounding, nourishment from the Earth energy. Note that in chakra healing practices, red may indicate inflammation at the physical level.
- Orange : The color of the sacral chakra (second chakra); it carries meanings associated with emotions, creativity, sexuality, and is associated with water, flow.
- Yellow : The color of the solar plexus chakra (third chakra); it symbolizes mental activities, intellect, personal power, will.
- Green : The color of the heart chakra (fourth chakra); it is connected with love, relating, integration, compassion.
- Blue : The color of the throat chakra (fifth chakra); it symbolizes self expression, expression of truth, creative expression, communication, perfect form and patterns.
- Purple (or deep indigo blue): The colour of the third eye chakra (sixth chakra); it evokes intuition, extrasensory perception, inner wisdom.
- White (or purple): The color of the crown chakra (seventh chakra); it’s associated with the universal, connection with spirituality, consciousness.